- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Charmed reboot is bringing a new villain into its world.
The rookie CW series has cast Constantine Rousouli in a recurring part as Hunter, who will prove to be an adversary of the Vera-Vaughn sisters, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Rousouli’s character, Hunter, is a handsome man who wears a tailored suit well but also has considerable powers of imitation and concealment. That combination makes him an unstoppable, extremely powerful enforcer.
The character will first appear in the season’s fifth episode, set to air in November.
Rousouli starred in the digital series How to Be a Vampire on CW Seed and recently completed work on The Purge director James DeMonaco’s feature Once Upon a Time in Staten Island. He also played Sebastian (the Ryan Phillippe role in the movie) in the Cruel Intentions musical off Broadway.
He is repped by Artists First and KMR.
Charmed has performed solidly in its first two episodes on The CW, as part of the network’s first Sunday slate in almost a decade. It’s averaging a 0.45 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.45 million viewers in same-day ratings. The premiere improved to 0.9 and 2.55 million viewers after three days of delayed viewing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us