- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prior to the premiere of OWN’s one-hour special Being Chaz, viewers can get a sneak peek as Chaz Bono brings his relationship with Jennifer Elia to the next level.
Standing atop the Seattle space needle, the former Dancing With the Stars contestant offers Elia an engagement ring as a birthday present. “Wow, it’s gorgeous. Thank you so much,” Elia replies.
“Heavy s—, man,” she adds with a laugh. Watch the clip, courtesy of People.
Being Chaz — the follow-up to Emmy-nominated documentary Becoming Chaz — will air on OWN Sunday, Nov. 27 at 8 p.m. Following the broadcast, the network will air the documentary special I Am Jazz: A Family in Transition, which follows an 11-year-old transgendered girl named Jazz.
Becoming Chaz was the first selection in the OWN Documentary Club. Its May premiere attracted an average of 705,000 viewers, ranked fifth in its time period for ad-supported cable channels, and gave the network a 162% increase in key demos versus the year before when it was known as Discovery Health.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day