- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I haven’t made any decisions about what I’m doing,” Handler said on Monday’s Conan. “Everything that’s printed about me is a lie.”
Handler is in talks with Netflix for a new show, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed, but a deal is nowhere close to being finalized.
Handler’s manager, Irving Azoff, previously told THR that plans for her next gig could include a radio presence, adding that they “have at least seven suitors.”
But when O’Brien brought up the possibility of radio, Handler insisted things were still up in the air.
“Everything’s an option, honestly.” she said. “You know what it’s like. You leave a job and other people come to you and say do you want to do this or this …”
As for her departure from E!, Handler told O’Brien she was “retiring.”
“I’m done with that show,” she added. “I just have to move on. I get very bored. I’ve been there a long time: Seven great years. I had a great time, but I’m ready to take a little bit of a break.”
Watch part of Handler’s interview on Conan below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day