- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things between Brett (Kara Killmer) and Antonio (Jon Seda) are heating up fast on Chicago Fire.
Excuse the pun, but The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video from Tuesday’s episode, “Lift Each Other,” leaves little evidence to the contrary.
After Brett (finally) made a move on Antonio in the most recent episode, the blossoming couple are moving full speed ahead. First things first: A double date with Antonio’s sister, Dawson (Monica Raymund), and Casey (Jesse Spencer) in which the two can’t keep their hands off each other.
However, their PDA-packed dinner is just the beginning when Dawson brings up that the Dawson clan is coming into town and invites Brett to a big family function. But is she ready to meet the parents after just a few dates?
Check out the exclusive video below.
Chicago Fire airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day