- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s serious tension in the air at Firehouse 51.
The most recent episode of Chicago Fire saw Casey (Jesse Spencer) promoted to captain, which means he now outranks Severide (Taylor Kinney), a lieutenant, for the first time.
And it doesn’t take for that change to cause major friction between the two, as seen in The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video from Thursday’s episode.
In it, the two clash over how best to try to save a man caught in heavy electrical wiring after falling off the side of a building. Not only do the two get in each other’s face, but they also put the rest of the team, like Mouch (Christian Stolte) and Cruz (Joe Minoso) in the middle of their dispute.
It won’t take long for their raised voices to remind loyal viewers of their intense season-one rivalry. Yikes!
So who comes out on top? Check out the exclusive video to find out.
Chicago Fire airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day