- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The changes keep coming for Firehouse 51.
Following Severide’s surprise demotion and the addition of new faces Patterson and Borelli on the season premiere of Chicago Fire, now Dawson (Monica Raymund) wants out.
Although viewers are already well aware of just why Dawson wants to temporarily step away from such a dangerous job (because she’s pregnant with Casey’s baby), Chief Boden, played by Eamonn Walker, is not so clued in.
In The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video from Tuesday’s episode, Boden is blindsided by her transfer request and understandably is a little upset.
“I know this is all of a sudden, but I want to be detail to arson,” Dawson tells Boden, with Casey (Jesse Spencer) by her side.
So will the chief grant her request? Will Dawson tell him the truth about what’s really behind her sudden decision? Watch the exclusive video to find out.
Chicago Fire airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day