- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Last week’s episode of Chicago Fire was a true tearjerker from start to finish, and it appears the waterworks are nowhere near over.
In The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video from Tuesday’s new episode, things turn very emotional very quickly for Dawson (Monica Raymund) when she starts discussing the loss of her unborn child.
“In my mind, we were going to be this family. We would find a house together, fix it up together, grow old in it together,” she says. “But that’s not the way that it worked out.”
Dawson is struggling with an insurmountable loss no doubt, but ss she saying what we think she’s saying? Could the end of her pregnancy also mean the end of her relationship with Casey (Jesse Spencer)?
Check out the full clip featuring Raymund’s heart-wrenching monologue below:
Chicago Fire airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day