- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sarah Shahi is headed to the Windy City.
The Fairly Legal star has booked a recurring role on NBC’s firefighter drama from executive producer Dick Wolf, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Shahi will play Renee, a love interest for Lt. Kelly Severide (Taylor Kinney) in multiple episodes.
The actress, who has played mediator Kate Reed on Fairly Legal for two seasons, has already begun filming her arc in Chicago.
Shahi, who has appeared in NBC’s Life and Showtime’s The L Word, is the latest USA Network star to book a major role on a freshman broadcast series. Common Law star Warren Kole recently landed a recurring part on Fox’s midseason serial killer drama, The Following.
NBC recently ordered additional scripts for Chicago Fire.
TV Guide first reported the news.
Chicago Fire airs 10 p.m. Wednesdays on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day