- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chicago Med is (almost) ready to admit new patients.
The Dick Wolf medical drama returns for its long-awaited third season
Nov. 21, and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive first look at the new season.
As the video hints, the premiere picks up in the aftermath of the shooting of Dr. Charles (Oliver Platt). On a more upbeat note, the series will resume with not one but two new romantic pairings: Dr. Halstead (Nick Gehlfuss) and Dr. Manning (Torrey DeVitto), as well as Dr. Choi (Brian Tee) and April (Yaya DaCosta).
Season three brings a few offscreen changes for the third-year procedural as well. Instead of the normal 22-episode season, this one will run 20 episodes due to the series’ late November. Season three also sees Med move back to Tuesdays, albeit to a later time slot, when it takes over the spot currently occupied by Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders.
Check out the promo below.
Chicago Med premieres Nov. 21 at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day