- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s Chicago PD is adding a cop to its ranks.
Boardwalk Empire alum Brian Geraghty has joined the cast of the NBC procedural as a new series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Geraghty will play Sean Roman, a new uniform cop partnered with Burgess (Marina Squerciati). Burgess’ new partner comes after her previous cohort, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins), was promoted to intelligence during the season-one finale.
In addition to his recurring role as Agent Knox on HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, Geraghty’s credits include episodes of Showtime’s Ray Donovan and HBO’s True Blood. The casting also brings him back into the Dick Wolf universe following guest roles on Law & Order and its spinoff, Law & Order: SVU. On the feature side, he has had roles in The Hurt Locker, Flight and Jarhead. He’s repped by UTA, Management 360 and Loeb & Loeb.
Chicago PD returns Wednesday, Sept. 24, at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day