- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A member of the FBI is enlisting with the Chicago P.D.
Quantico grad Li Jun Li has joined the NBC procedural for season four, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Li is currently set for a three-episode guest spot with a series-regular option. She will play Julie Tay, the uniformed officer now partnered with Burgess (Marina Squerciati) after the departure of her longtime partner Roman (Brian Geraghty). Roman, in turn, replaced Burgess’ original partner, Atwater (LaRoyce Hawkins), after he was promoted to the Intelligence unit.
Li comes to Chicago P.D. after a major recurring role on the first season of Quantico as Iris Chang, a top recruit turned FBI agent. She previously appeared on a 2015 episode of Chicago P.D. as a different character named Anna Tse. The actress also previously shared the screen with Chicago P.D. stars Sophia Bush, Jesse Lee Soffer and Patrick John Flueger in NBC’s 2013 drama pilot Hatfields & McCoys.
Li, whose other credits include Minority Report, The Following, Billy & Billie and Damages, is repped by Nicolosi & Company and Schachter/Brown.
The new season of Chicago P.D. premieres Wednesday, Sept. 21, at 10 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day