- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sgt. Hank Voight (Jason Beghe) has welcomed back his newly released former cellmate Eddie (Clancy Brown) with open arms on Chicago P.D., but not everyone on Intelligence is willing to follow suit.
After Eddie hinted about serving as a CI for a major upcoming drug deal to get a little bit of income in the most recent episode, Voight decides to take him up on his offer in Wednesday’s new installment.
Antonio (Jon Seda) isn’t so thrilled about working with an ex-con, and he voices his vehement objections to Voight in The Hollywood Reporter‘s exclusive video.
“I have a problem with using this unit to pay off an old prison debt,” he angrily tells Voight.
“Maybe you should sit this one out,” Voight curtly responds before Antonio fires back: “What dirt does he have on you?”
Voight then opens up to his longtime colleague about the real reason he wants to give Eddie a helping hand. The emotional answer is one few will see coming.
Check out the exclusive clip below:
Chicago P.D. airs on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day