- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Chinese online video platform iQiyi has launched the first ‘inside Hollywood’ show to be broadcast in the country.
Talking to Hollywood With Betty Zhou has been created in conjunction with Paramount Pictures, Walt Disney Studios, Universal Pictures and Sony Pictures Entertainment and will feature behind the scenes news, interviews with film stars and other exclusive content linked to upcoming Hollywood releases in China.
The show will be presented by well-known Chinese TV host Betty Zhou, who has fronted NBA coverage in the basketball mad country for a number of years. Zhou is also co-producing the show.
Early episodes of the show Zhou drift racing with Tom Cruise, interviewing Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ant-Man‘s Paul Rudd as well as talk to Pixels star Adam Sandler.
The first episode debuted on Aug. 4, and iQiyi said that subsequent episodes will be available every Tuesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Yellowjackets’ Star on Filming the Cannibalism and Death in Season 2 Finale: “Seven Hours of Crying”
Bill Hader on Turning Point for Barry in the HBO Series: “A Nice Reminder That He’s Not a Good Guy”
‘Succession’ Star Peter Friedman Reveals His Pick for Logan Roy’s Successor, Says Some Fans Are “on the Right Track”
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”