- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The executive producer announced Tuesday morning that Chloe Sevigny is the latest to join the fifth iteration of the FX anthology, a return after she briefly appeared for a season two arc. It was a short but memorable turn for Sevigny, who played Shelley the nymphomaniac.
This next installment of American Horror Story is shaping up to be quite a different one, casting-wise. Though many of the faces are familiar, few have been on for more than a few episodes. Sevigny joins the previously announced Wes Bentley, Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson and Lady Gaga.
Hotel marks the first season in the franchise without mainstay Jessica Lange.
As for Sevigny, her TV dance card hasn’t exactly been thin of late. After 2014 A&E one-off Those Who Kill, she starred in Whit Stillman‘s Amazon pilot The Cosmopolitans. And she can currently be seen in a substantial recurring role on Netflix drama Bloodline.
Sevigny is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day