- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Daughtry, Jessie James Decker, AJ Gibson, Jeannie Mai, Laura Marano and Sirius XM’s Sway Calloway will host the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet Live at the BBMAs, the official pre-show of the 2017 Billboard Music Awards.
Produced by Dick Clark Productions, the two-hour preshow will air live from the magenta carpet at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 21. The stream will be available exclusively on Twitter at BBMAs.twitter.com or via @BBMAs.
Fans can play a part in the red-carpet grilling by posting questions on Twitter using the hashtag #AskBBMAs
As previously reported, performers on the night include The Chainsmokers, Drake, Florida Georgia Line, Imagine Dragons, John Legend, Lorde, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran and Miley Cyrus.
Drake and The Chainsmokers lead the pack with 22 nominations each.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day