- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s time for Chris Jericho to hang up his dancing shoes.
The professional wrestler was eliminated from ABC’s Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
He and his professional dancing partner, Cheryl Burke, had danced the tango to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin'” on Monday’s “guilty pleasures”-themed episode. They earned 22 points out of 30 for their performance, putting them in last place out of seven pairs. Read a recap here.
RELATED: Watch Hanson perform “MMMBop” on “DWTS”
Jericho becomes the fifth celebrity to be eliminated this season, following Petra Nemcova, “Psycho” Mike Catherwood, Wendy Williams and Sugar Ray Leonard.
The celebrity contestants still remaining are Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Romeo and Kendra Wilkinson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Bachelor’ Creator Mike Fleiss Responds to Report of Investigation Into Racial Discrimination Amid Show Exit
The Drew Barrymore Show
Jason Ritter Reflects on How Alcoholism Battle Impacted Early Relationship With Melanie Lynskey
‘The Power’ Review: Toni Collette and John Leguizamo in an Amazon Sci-Fi Thriller Full of Untapped Potential