- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Red carpet nightmare: Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks lost an $850,000 diamond bracelet on the red carpet at Sunday’s Golden Globes.
The New York Post reports that one of the two bracelets loaned by Chopard slipped off.
Shortly before the show started, she realized this and asked one of the paper’s reporters: “Have you seen a diamond bracelet? I’ve lost one that looks like this,” pointing to a bauble on her left wrist.
When she tried to dash out of the auditorium and back onto the red carpet, security wouldn’t let her leave, prompting her to cry, “Please let me out, I have to give my diamond bracelet to my publicist!” according to the Post.
Luckily, a Chopard rep says the 124-carat bracelet has been found: “Whoever put it on her wrist may have not closed the safety clasp correctly. But both bracelets and her earrings were returned in perfect condition today.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day