- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christina Spade has been promoted to CFO for Showtime Networks. Formerly senior vp of affiliate finance and business operations, she replaces longtime CFO Jerry Scro, who will retire in January after more than 23 years at the network and 16 years as CFO.
The announcement was made Wednesday by Showtime Networks chairman and CEO Matt Blank.
“Jerry Scro has been an invaluable member of our management team and a huge contributor to the success of Showtime Networks,” said Blank. “Just as importantly, he has been a trusted and beloved colleague and friend to all of us at Showtime. He will be most sorely missed.”
In her new role, Spade will oversee the budgeting, planning, forecasting and accounting of all the business segments within SNI.
“I can’t think of a stronger and more competent executive to step into Jerry’s shoes than Chris Spade,” added Blank. “Chris has been with us for 15 years and is one of the most respected executives at Showtime.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day