- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Delaware’s Tea Party candidate, Christine O’Donnell walked out on her interview with Piers Morgan on Wednesday.
The CNN host tweeted that O’Donnell had exited Piers Morgan Tonight, accusing him of being less than polite, in her opinion.
“Christine O’Donnell just walked out of my interview for @PiersTonight in disgust at my ‘rudeness’,” he tweeted.
O’Donnell is clearly offended in the video, and says she turned down another interview to be at Piers Morgan Live. She says she’s not there to “endure a rude talk show host,” but to talk about her book.
“Ms O’Donnell wasn’t happy about me quizzing her re views on witchcraft and sex. But really flipped at gay marriage Qs,” he wrote, also mentioning that she ripped out her microphone and left the shoot.
AUDIO: Christine O’Donnell Hangs Up on Radio Interview
O’Donnell may have just lived up to the title of her new book, Troublemaker, for which she has been doing press interviews to promote. The walkout, however, was also significant for the CNN host, who said it was a first for him.
“My first ever walk-out in 25 years of interviews,” he wrote. “I guess viewers can decide if I was ‘rude’ or not tonight.” The interview will air on Piers Morgan Tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
Watch O’Donnell walk out on Piers Morgan Tonight.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day