- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christine Taylor is ready to share.
The actress and Zoolander alum has joined the cast of NBC’s comedy pilot Sharing, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
See more The Faces of Pilot Season 2015
From executive producer Jimmy Fallon is described as workplace comedy about the different groups of people working side by side in a shared office space.
Taylor will play Polly, who with her husband co-owns Open Spaces. Polly is a no-nonsense character who wishes her husband would stand up for himself more to the people in the office.
For Taylor, the role marks a return to television following 1997 pilot Rewind and episodes of My Name Is Earl, Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm. On the feature side, her work includes Rip City, Tropic Thunder and Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. She’s repped by UTA.
Read more TV Pilots 2015: The Complete Guide
From Universal Television, Sharing is a single-camera comedy written by The Mindy Project‘s Jeremy Bronson. Damian Lanigan created the story and will co-exec produce alongside Fallon and Rick Schwartz.
Greta Lee (New Girl) stars alongside Stephen Schneider and Jack Carpenter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day