- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cinemax’s Strike Back is returning to action.
Seven months after going on hiatus so star Sullivan Stapleton could recuperate after suffering a serious injury while exploring in Bangkok, Thailand, the series has resumed production in Europe and Asia and added a roster new faces for its fourth and final season.
Joining stars Stapleton and Winchester are Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II), Dustin Clare (Spartacus), Will Yun Lee (The Wolverine, True Blood), James Wilby (Gosford Park), Adrian Paul (Highlander), Joseph Gatt (Game of Thrones, Banshee), Christian Antidormi (Spartacus: War of the Damned) and British mixed martial arts champion and UFC fighter Michael Bisping. Joining them are Michael McElhatton (Game of Thrones), Max Beesley (Suits), Tim McInnerny (Notting Hill), Leo Gregory (Tristan and Isolde), Mark Griffin (Doctor Who), Wolf Kahler (Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows), Andrew Pleavin (300: Rise of an Empire), Eliza Hope Bennett (Nanny McPhee) and Masa Yamaguchi (The Wolverine).
Production was delayed in February and shut down for an expected six months. The series will return for its fourth and final set of 10 episodes in 2015.
Check out a new production clip from the set, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show