- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TNT’s Major Crimes is bringing back a familiar face from The Closer.
Curtis Armstrong has been tapped to reprise his role from The Closer as Peter Goldman on spinoff Major Crimes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Armstrong will first appear in the Feb. 15 winter premiere and return as the attorney who became infamous for having helped bring down former Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson (Kyra Sedgwick). This time, he’s turning his sights on Capt. Sharon Raydor (Mary McDonnell) and Assistant Chief Russell Taylor (Robert Gossett) for their seeming indifference to murder in gangland communities.
The role brings Armstrong back to the Turner fold after hosting sibling network TBS’ reality comedy King of the Nerds.
Armstrong’s credits also include playing an attorney on ABC’s Scandal and Supernatural. He’s repped by Don Buchwald & Associates.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day