- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CNN Films has named Volkswagen as its presenting sponsor for its documentaries airing on the news network. The partnership will kick off with CNN Films’ cost-of-college title Ivory Tower, which premieres on CNN on Thursday, Nov. 20.
The car manufacturer will have an extensive co-branded presence leading into and during sponsored films, including custom-produced co-branded creative material and Volkswagen advertising during film breaks. The partnership will last through the first three quarters of 2015, spanning a number of CNN’s films.
CNN Films titles set to air on the news network in the coming months include the Roger Ebert documentary Life Itself and Dinosaur 13.
“This partnership aligns Volkswagen with superior storytelling that spans both linear and digital environments, while encouraging thought provoking discussion across social channels,” CNN ad sales exec vp Katrina Cukaj said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day