- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comcast has launched an on-demand royal wedding channel where subscribers can watch more than 130 programs about Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s April 29 wedding.
The shows and updated news will also be available at XfinityTV.com, beginning April 1.
“This offering will give our customers the royal treatment,” says Diana Kerekes, vice president, Xfinity On Demand of Comcast, in a statement. “Whether customers want to learn about every detail of the wedding day, watch a documentary about royals, or receive the latest updates, we program around global events with the best collection all in one place.”
Below, Comcast’s full slate:
* A six-part documentary series from Lifetime that covers: William & Kate’s romance; Kate in comparison to Princess Diana; the wedding gown; the food for the wedding; a rundown of the wedding day; and a glimpse into their potential future.
* William & Kate, Inside the Royal Wedding, this special reveals the inside secrets of the royal spectacular.
* Royally Mad, an original two-part special that takes four of America’s most enthusiastic royal wedding fanatics on a trip to London, where they have a chance to indulge in everything royal wedding-themed.
* An inside look at some of the well known royals including Princess Diana and Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York, as well as Forbes Top Five Young Royals including Prince William and Prince Harry.
* Get the latest news and updates about the Royal Wedding online.
* British movie collections including Elizabeth, Prince William, Oscar-winner for Best Film The King’s Speech (available 4/19), Atonement, Pride & Prejudice, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, The Other Boleyn Girl among others.
* Popular British shows Doctor Who, Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, The Graham Norton Show, Upstairs, Downstairs and British based episodes of Food Network and Travel Channel shows such as Ace of Cakes, Extreme Cuisine, Barefoot Contessa Back To Basics, Giada Weekend Getaways, Bizarre Foods and Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.
Culture, Travel and Etiquette:
* Learn about the history, food, and cultures of London with shows and specials like Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown, London Must See, London: Dining and House Hunters International.
* Music by popular British artists such as Coldplay, Adele, Muse, Oasis, Florence And The Machine, Radiohead and more.
* Special content from Mumford & Sons, including music videos for hit songs Little Lion Man and The Cave and interviews with the band.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day