- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Conan O’Brien is taking yet another bet on Jimmy Pardo.
The comedian has inked an overall TV deal with O’Brien’s Conaco. As part of the multi-year pact with the late night host’s Warner Bros.-based production company, Pardo will develop scripted and unscripted programming.
Pardo, who is perhaps best known for his Never Not Funny podcast, spent the past six years as the warm-up comedian for O’Brien’s eponymous TBS late night show. He’s a regular panelist on Conan, too, and hosted its unconventional backstage celebrity interview series, The Pardo Patrol, for TeamCoco.com. In May 2014, TBS renewed Conan through 2018.
The news comes a year or so after the duo attempted a pilot for TBS, titled The Weeklies with Jimmy Pardo, which Pardo developed, exec produced and hosted via Conaco.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina