- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nathan for You is coming back for more.
Comedy Central has renewed the series for a fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The renewal announcement comes on the heels of the show’s third-season finale, which airs Thursday at 10 p.m. The docu-reality series stars co-creator and executive producer Nathan Fielder as an off-kilter version of himself trying to use his business background and life experiences to help struggling companies and people via oftentimes outlandish and strange strategies.
“I couldn’t be more excited to continue my nonsexual relationship with Viacom,” said Fielder in a statement.
Added Comedy Central content development and original programming president Kent Alterman: “Nathan showed such professionalism transitioning our relationship into a platonic one last season, he deserves another.”
Fielder exec produces with Leo Allen, Dave Kneebone, Christie Smith and Dan McManus. Nathan for You hails from Abso Lutely Productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day