- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the clock counts down to next week’s Comic-Con, the panelists for Glee‘s Sunday session have ben revealed.
New series regulars Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) and Darren Criss (Blaine) will be joined by Jenna Uskowitz (Tina) and Dot Marie Jones (Coach Beiste) during the Sunday, July 24 panel set for 10 a.m. in the massive Hall H.
Executives also set to attend include co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk, co-creator/EP Ian Brennan, EP Dante diLoreto and choreographer and The Glee Project‘s Zach Woodlee.
Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy and the rest of the Gleeks are unable to attend as their hiatus from the Fox musical hit has been filled with shoots for next month’s Glee: The 3D Concert Film, a preview of which will be screened during the panel.
The panel will be moderated by TVLine’s Michael Ausiello, who broke the news Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day