- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In addition to starring on some of TV’s hottest genre shows, the stars are all heading to San Diego this week for Comic-Con International, where they’ll sign autographs for adoring fans and take part in panel discussions for their respective shows: Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Arrow, Dexter, Elementary and Bones.
The six gathered on a Monday in late June at Milk Studios in Hollywood to step into new roles as private eyes from a 1950s noir photo shoot for The Hollywood Reporter‘s Comic-Con roundtable.
Behind the scenes, the actors debated which costumes would make for the best disguises (General Zod! Ewoks! Just a plain suit!) at the annual pop culture convention and discussed the values of the convention.
“The thing about Comic-Con is it’s incredibly validating because everyone there loves these genres and everyone there is a built-in fan of the subject matter, of anything that is being represented there,” Goodwin says.
Watch the behind the scenes footage and see which of the six has never seen Star Wars, who’s still obsessed with Princess Leia and more fun from the shoot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day