- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17
• Pilot screenings: Almost Human (Fox), The Originals (CW), The Tomorrow People (CW), The 100 (CW)
• Psych musical midnight screening.
THURSDAY, JULY 18
• Dexter (Showtime): The serial killer drama makes its final appearance at Comic-Con with stars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, David Zayas, James Remar, Yvonne Strahovski joined by EPs John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Scott Buck and Manny Coto. 6:30-7:30 p.m., Hall H.
• The Blacklilst (NBC): James Spader, Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff and EPs Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath and John Fox will preview the freshman drama. 3-4 p.m., Room 6A.
• Intelligence (CBS): Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory and EPs Michael Seitzman, Rene Echevarria and Tripp Vinson will panel the series following a screening of the pilot 10-11 a.m., Ballroom 20
• Star-Crossed (CW): Stars Matt Lanter, Aimee Teegarden, Grey Damon and EPs Adele Lim, Meredith Averill, Josh Appelbau, Andre Nemec and Scott Rosenberg for a screening and panel. 11 a.m.-noon, Ballroom 20.
• Beauty and the Beast (CW): The series returns to Comic-Con with stars Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan joining EPs Jennifer Levin and Sherri Cooper. Noon-12:45 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The X-Files 20th anniversary (Fox): Panel will feature writers from the series including creator Chris Carter, David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban and Jim Wong joined by Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. 3:30-4:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Walking Dead 10th anniversary panel: Robert Kirkman on the evolution of the comics. 4:15-5:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• Brave New Warriors: Doctor Who’s Matt Smith, Game of Thrones’ Kit Harington, The Walking Dead’s Steven Yeun, Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey and Grimm’s David Giuntoli on the new generation of hero warriors. 4:45-5:45, Ballroom 20.
• Psych (USA Network): Panelists include James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson, Tim Omundson, Kristen Nelson, Corbin Bernsen and producers Steve Franks, Kelly Kulchak and Chris Henze. Moderated by guest star Cary Elwes. 1-2 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Hannibal (NBC): Panelists include Bryan Fuller, Hugh Dancy, David Slade and Martha De Laurentiis doing a Q&A after a sizzle reel of season one footage. 6:45-7:45 p.m., Room 6A.
• Murder Police (Fox): Panelists include creators David Goodman and Jason Ruiz, as well as voice talent Will Sasso, Chi McBride, Peter Atencio and Justina Machado. 3-4 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Black Sails (Starz): The pilot for the Michael Bay pirate drama will be screened (no panel) with cast members including Zach McGowan, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Mark Ryan, Hakeem Kae-Kazin joining exec producers Jonathan Steinberg and Robert Levine.
• MAD (Cartoon Network): Panel with producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek. 10:15-11:15 a.m., Room 6DE.
• Battlestar Glactica: 35th anniversary panel features writers and producers from the franchise. 10:30-11:30 a.m., Room 6BCF.
• Teen Wolf (MTV): Panel will feature Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, Daniel Sharman and new stars Max and Charlie Carver joining EP Jeff Davis. Expect to see a new trailer. 6-7 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Heart, She Holler (Adult Swim): Patton Oswalt, Amy Sedaris, John Lee, Alyson Levy and Heather Lawless to participate. 6-7 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Nick Re-Mix (Nickelodeon): 2-3 p.m., Room 7AB.
• Annoying Orange (Cartoon Network): Dane Boedigheimer, Toby Turner, iJustine, Tom Kenny, Rob Paulsen, Tom Sheppard, Gary Binkow and Conrad Muontgomery will preview what’s ahead. 12:45-1:45 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Workaholics (Comedy Central): Panelists include Blake Anderson, Adam Devine, Anders Holm and Kyle Newachek. 2-3 p.m. Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront.
• Sherlock (PBS): Steven Moffat, Mark Gatiss and Sue Vertue talk all things sherlock. 2:15-3:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Ghost Ghirls (Yahoo): Executive producer Jack Black is joined by cast members/co-creators Amanda Lund and Maria Blasucci, Jeremy Konner and Erin McPherson, vp and head of video at Yahoo, for the panel, which will feature the world premiere of an original episode of the web series before it premieres. 1-2 p.m., Indigo Ballroom HIlton Bayfront.
• Wilfred (FX): Screening and Q&A with Jason Gann, Fiona Gubelmann, Dorian Brown and EPs Eli Jorne, Reed Agnew and David Zuckerman. 4-5 p.m., Indigo Ballroom 202A.
• Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog sing-along: 8:30-10 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Holliston (FearNet): Creators and talent from the scripted horror comedy will take part in the panel and presentation. 8:30-9:30 p.m., Room 24 ABC.
FRIDAY, JULY 19
• The Walking Dead (AMC): Panelists to include new showrunner Scott Gimple, EPs Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert and Greg Nicotero. They’ll be joined by stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Chad Coleman and Scott Wilson. Moderated by The Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick. 1:35-2:30 p.m., Hall H.
• Game of Thrones (HBO): Cast members John Bradley, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage, Michelle Fairley, Kit Harington, Rose Leslie and Richard Madden participate in the panel, which will be moderated by Elvis Mitchell. 2:50 p.m.-3:45 p.m., Hall H.
• Orphan Black (BBC America): Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris and Dylan Bruce join EPs Graeme Manson and John Fawcett on the panel. 7-8 p.m., Room 7AB.
• Animation Domination High Def (Featuring Axe Cop, High School USA): Stars and creators from the upcoming late-night animated block will be ain attendance. 8-9 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Vikings (History): Stars Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, George Blagden, Gustaf Skarsgard, Jessalyn Gilsig join EP Michael Hurst and History GM Dirk Hoogstra on the panel. 6-7 p.m., Room 6A.
• Almost Human (Fox): Panel with stars Karl Urban and Michael Ealy joined by EP J.H. Wyman. 4-5 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Writers Steve Molaro and Bill Prady take fans behind the scenes in a panel “filled with debate and discussion” — and special surprises (space trip, anyone?). 10-11 a.m., Ballroom 20.
• Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD (ABC): Panel to include Joss Whedon and surprise guests preview the live-action drama moderated by, Marvel’s head of TV Jeph Loeb. 1:45-3p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Banshee (Cinemax): Panelists include EP Greg Yaitanes, EP Jonathan Tropper and stars Antony Starr, Ivana Milicevic, Hoon Lee and Lili Simmons. 7:15-8:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• Sleepy Hollow (Fox): EPs Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Fringe) and Len Wiseman will unveil the new project with an exclusive, world-premiere screening of the pilot, followed by a Q&A with fans featuring series leads Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie. 3:30-4:30 p.m., Room 6A.
• The Following (Fox): Stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore and Valorie Curry join EPs Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega on the panel. 3:15-4 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Nikita (CW): The series makes its final trip to Comic-Con with stars Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford, Melinda Clarke, Devon Sawa and Noah Bean joined by EP Craig Silverstein. 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• The 100 (CW): Stars Eliza Taylor, Thomas McDonell, Marie Avgeropoulos and Henry Ian Cusick join EPs Matthew Miller and Jason Rothenberg. 12:45-1:45 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Bones (Fox): Creator/EP Hart Hanson, EP Stephen Nathan and star David Boreanaz all return with unseen footage and a Q&A session. 12:30-1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Bob’s Burgers (Fox): The entire cast, featuring H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy, will be on hand for the screening and panel. 4-5 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Creator/star Rob Corddry and EPs David Wain and Jonathan Stern join co-stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Ken Marino and Rob Huebel for a sneak peek at season five. 1-1:45 p.m., Indigo Ballroom
• NTSF:SD:SVU (Adult Swim): Paul Scheer, Karen Gillan, Jon Stern, Curtis Gwinn, June Raphael, Martin Starr, Brandon Jackson to appear. 1:45-2:30 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• Showrunners Documentary Film Panel: Hart Hanson, Bill Prady, Jane Espenson will be on the panel, which will feature new footage from the film. 2-3 p.m., Lyceum.
• The Eric Andre Show and Hot Package (Adult Swim): Eric Andre, Hannibal Buress, Derrick Beckles to participate. 2:30-3:15 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• Brickleberry (Comedy Central): A full new episode of season two will debut with an intro from creators and EPs Waco O’Guin and Roger Black. 6-7 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• The Paranormal and Extraterrestrial Squad (CWTV.com): Producers Milo Ventimiglia, Russ Cundiff and creators/stars John Dale and Michael Hobert introduce the digital series.
• The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon): 11:15-12:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon): 2:15-3:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• The Venture Bros. (Adult Swim): Creators Jackson Publik and Doc Hammer will be joined by Patrick Warburton. 12:15-1 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront
• Robot Chicken (Adult Swim): Seth Green and Matthew Senreich are joined by Douglas Goldstein, Tom Root, Breckin Meyer, Zeb Wells and Geoff Johns. Adult Swim’s Keith Crofford moderates. 3;15-4 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• Haven (Syfy): Cast members Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant, Eric Balfour, Adam Copeland and Colin Ferguson join writers and creators on the panel. 3-4 p.m., Room 6DE.
• China, IL (Adult Swim): Brad Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld are joined by cast members Hannibal Buress and moderator Jonah Ray. 5-6 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Regular Show and Adventure Time (Cartoon Network): Both series will have back to back panels. 11-noon, Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront
• Archer (FX): Screening and Q&A with H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell Amber Nash and Lucky Yates as well as EPs Adam Reed and Matt Thompson. 5-6 p.m., Indigo Ballroom 5-6 p.m.
• Defiance (Syfy): Grant Bowler, Julie Benz, Stephanie Leonidas, Tony Curran, Jamie Murray and Jesse Rath join EP Kevin Murphy on the panel. 10:30-11:30 a.m., Room 6A.
• Helix (Syfy): The Ron Moore drama will make its Comic-Con debut. 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m., Room 6A.
• Falling Skies (TNT): Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Drew Roy, Connor Jessup, Colin Cunningham, Sarah Carter and Doug Jones will join EPs Remi Aubuchon and Greg Beeman on the panel moderated by Wil Wheaton. 4:30-5:30 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas joins stars including Kristen BEll, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, Jason Dohring, Tina Majorino, Krysten Ritter, Chris Lowell, Percy Daggs III and Francis Capra. 11:15 a.m.-noon, Hall H.
• TV Guide Magazine Fan Favorites: The Vampire Diaries’ Candice Accola, True Blood’s Kristin Bauer, The 100’s Henry Ian Cusick, Revolution’s Giancarlo Esposito, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD’s Clark Gregg, The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira, Teen Wolf’s Tyler Hoechlin, The Originals’ Joseph Morgan and Ironside’s Blair Underwood to participate. 5:15-6 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Outrageous Acts of Science (Science Channel): 5:45-6:45 p.m., Room 5AB.
• Phineas and Ferb (Disney Channel): Producers and voice talent from the animated series preview what’s ahead. 1-2 p.m., Room 6A.
SATURDAY, JULY 20
• Grimm (NBC): David Giuntoli, Silas Weir Mitchell, Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz, Bitsie Tulloch, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee and EPs Todd Milliner, David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf and Norberto Barbara will be on the panel. A special preview of NBC’s upcoming drama Dracula will also be screened. 2:40 p.m.-3:50 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• EW’s Women Who Kick Ass: Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany, The Walking Dead’s Danai Gurira and Fast and Furious’ Michelle Rodriguez highlight the panel. 2:55-3:55 p.m., Hall H.
• Revolution (NBC): EP Eric Kripke will be joined by cast mebers TBD.
• Cosmos (Fox): Creators from the upcoming docuseries will be in attendance. 6-7 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, HIlton Bayfront. Neil DeGrasse Tyson joins Ann Druyan and Brannon Braga to debut a first-look at the series. 6-7 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront.
• Bates Motel (A&E): Vera Farmiga, Freddie Highmore, Max Thieriot, Olivia Cooke and Nestor Carbonell join EPs Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin on the panel. 10-11 a.m., Room 6A.
• Being Human (Syfy): Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington, Kristen Hager and EP Anna Fricke will be on the panel. Indigo Ballroom, 4-5 p.m.
• My Little Pony (Hub TV): 10-11 a.m., Room 25 ABC.
• Warehouse 13: Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti join EP Jack Kenney to preview the fifth and final season of the series. Indigo Ballroom, 5-6 p.m.
• Arrow (CW): Stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards and Colton Haynes join EPs Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg on the panel. 5:15-6 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Once Upon a Time (ABC): Producers Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz take you on a journey to Neverland. Cast members on the panel include Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Robert Carlyle, Josh Dallas, Emilie de Ravin, Colin O’Donoghue and Michael Raymond James. 11-11:45 a.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Originals (CW): Stars Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin and Charles Michael Davis join EP Julie Plec on the panel’s first run at Comic-Con. 1-2 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, HIlton Bayfront.
• The Vampire Diaries (CW): Comic-Con vets Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham and Candice Accola join EPs Julie Plec and Caroline Dries for the session. 4:30-5:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Person of Interest (CBS): EPs Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman and cast members make their third trip to San Diego. 4-4:45 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Geek and Sundry: Felicia Day previews what’s ahead for her YouTube channel. Guests include Wil Wheaton, Amy Berg, Adam de la Pena and more. 11 a.m.-noon, Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront.
• Revolution (NBC): Stars from the series join EP Eric Kripke on the panel.
• The Tomorrow People (CW): Stars Robbie Amell, Mark Pellegrino and Peyton List join EPs Greg Berlanti, Phil Klemmer and Danny Cannon on the panel. 5:55 p.m.-6:55 p.m.
• Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (ABC): Panel to feature creators Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz screening the premiere. 10:15-11 a.m., Ballroom 20.
• Marvel Television: Head of TV Jeph Loeb previews what’s ahead on Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble and the world premiere of Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of SMASH. 10:30-11:30 a.m., Room 6BCF.
• How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Cast members Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan join the EPs for their first-ever panel. Noon-1 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
• Futurama (Comedy Central): Most of the voice cast from the series will be on hand to discuss the resurrected (and re-canceled) cartoon and introduce scenes from the upcoming “Last Episode Ever.” Noon-12:45 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• The Simpsons (Fox): The 25-year-old cartoon promises never-before-seen footage from guest director Guillermo del Toro, among other things. 12:45-1:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Family Guy (Fox): A season 12 preview is on the schedule, along with Seth Green, Alex Borstein and surprise guests. Panelists include Seth Green, Alex Borstein and Rich Appel. 1:45-2:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• American Dad (Fox): Will include world premiere of a song from the never-before-seen Christmas episode. 2:30-3:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Strike Back (Cinemax): Cast members include Philip Winchester, Sullivan Stapleton, Dougray Scott, Milauna Jackson and writer Michael J. Bassett. 7-8 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Rick and Morty (Adult Swim): Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland, Ryan Ridley, Spencer Grammer, Kari Wahlgren to preview the new animated comedy. 5-5:45 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• The Awesomes (Hulu): Panelists include Seth Meyers, Mike Shoemaker, Taran Killam, Kenan Thompson, Josh Meyers and more. 2-3 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront.
• Adult Swim Presents: Dave Willis and Ned Hastings preview the return of Aqua Teen TV Show Show and Squidbillies along with guests from series Superjail, Metalocalypse, Mr. Pickles and more. 5:45 p.m.-7 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Cartoon Network New Comedies panel: Preview upcoming entries including Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe and Clarence. 3-4 p.m., Room 6A.
• True Blood (HBO): Stars and new showrunner Brian Buckner will attend. 3:30-4:15, Ballroom 20.
• Pinky and the Brain 20th anniversary reunion. Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche and Andrea Romano reminisce. 3-4 p.m., Lyceum.
• Lost Girl (Syfy): Stars Kris Holden-Ried, Ksenia Solo, Zoie Palmer are joined by Jay Firestone and Emily Andras for a Q&A. 7:15-8:15 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Unexplained Files (Science Channel): 7-8 p.m., Room 25ABC.
SUNDAY, JULY 21
• Community (NBC): Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Jim Rash, Ken Jeong and EPs Dan Harmon and Chris McKenna return to San Diego. 1:50-2:45 p.m., Hall H.
• Breaking Bad (AMC): Panelists include showrunner Vince Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte and Bob Odenkirk. 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Hall H.
• Doctor Who 50th Anniversary: Stars Matt Smith, Jenna Coleman and EP Steven Moffat, David Bradley and Mark Gatiss for the panel. 12:30-1:30 p.m., Hall H.
• Under the Dome (CBS): EPs Neal Baer and Brian K. Vaughan will be joined by cast members Dean Norris, Mike Vogel and Rachelle Lefevre. 2:15-3:15 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Supernatural: Returning to Hall H are stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard — as well as EPs Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer. 10-11 a.m., Hall H.
• Sons of Anarchy (FX): Creator Kurt Sutter and stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie and Jimmy Smits are all on board for the closing-day panel. 3:50-4:40 p.m., Hall H.
• Beware the Batman (Cartoon Network): The Dark Knight makes his return to TV with the new animated series. Producers Glen Murakami and Mitch Watson offer a peek behind the cape. 1-2 p.m., Room 6BCF.
• Teen Titans Go! (Cartoon Network): Producer Aaron Horvath joins members of the voice cast including Greg Cipes and Scott Menville for the screening and Q&A.
• SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon): 1-2 p.m., Room 6A.
• Ben 10: Omniverse (Cartoon Network): Yuri Lowenthal, Bumber Robinson, Paul Eiding and Eric Bauza are joined by Matt Youngberg and Derrick Wyatt. 1:45-2:45 p.m., Room 6DE.
• It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Screening and Q&A with Rob McElhenney, Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Kaitlin Olson and Danny DeVito. 3-3:50 p.m., Hall H.
Compiled by Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day