- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scorpion has nabbed a musical superstar for its season premiere: Kiss lead singer Gene Simmons.
Executive producer Nicholas Wootton announced the news at Comic-Con, noting Simmons — who is currently at the Con, too — will cameo in the second season opener.
And that wasn’t the only big news of the hour — Scorpion will have a super-sized 90-min installment after the Supergirl series premiere on Monday, October 26. (Supergirl airs 8:30-9:30 p.m. that night, while Scorpion will close out the night from 9:30-11 p.m.)
As the show looks towards its second season, expect Walter (Elyes Gabel) and Paige (Katharine McPhee), as well as Happy (Jadyn Wong) and Toby (Eddie Kaye Thomas), to continue to awkwardly dance around their feelings.
“I love the fact that these guys have no idea how to navigate their love lives,” Thomas said, noting it was one of his favorite parts of the show. “It’s something we can all relate to.”
“You’re seeing a lot of our real-life relationship with how we mess with each other,” Thomas added, noting in the beginning, he was a bit afraid of co-star Robert Patrick, but now he they like to goof around with each other.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day