- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first major Berlanti-verse crossover has been revealed.
During the Legends of Tomorrow panel Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con, executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Phil Klemmer announced that Arrow‘s Stephen Amell will appear in the Legends season two premiere.
“It’s right out of the gate, right away. The first few seconds. You won’t have to wait long to see it,” Klemmer said of the crossover. “I would recommend waiting to go to the bathroom until the first commercial break.”
Guggenheim also noted that Amell would be seen as “Mayor Oliver Queen” in the episode instead of the Green Arrow. While this is only the first crossover slated for this season, all four Greg Berlanti-produced shows — Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and CBS-turned-CW series Supergirl — will unite for one major crossover event in the fall.
During the panel, the producers also announced that returning guest star Johnathan Schaech would reprise his iconic DC Comics role of Jonah Hex in episode six, as well as introduce Justice Society of America members Obsidian, Stargirl and Dr. Mid-Nite. Those roles have yet to be cast.
Legends of Tomorrow returns for season two on Thursday, Oct. 13, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.
Bookmark THR.com/ComicCon to keep up with all the SDCC highlights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day