- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AMC’s Fear the Walking Dead is adding to its season two cast.
Prison Break grad Danay Garcia has joined the zombie drama set at the onset of the outbreak, producers announced Friday at San Diego Comic-Con.
Garcia will be a series regular and portray a character named Luciana. Showrunner Dave Erickson revealed that Luciana will test Nick (Frank Dillane) when the pair first meet in the second half of season two. Erickson also revealed that Nick will cross paths with Luciana on his journey to Tijuana. The character is a bad-ass soldier within her group.
Garcia made a surprise appearance during Friday’s panel, during which the trailer for the second half of the season was unspooled. Watch that here.
Garcia’s credits include Prison Break, where she played Sofia Lugo, as well as features Rehab and Boost. Fear the Walking Dead is set to return Sunday, Aug. 21, at 9 p.m. ET/PT on AMC.
Bookmark THR.com/ComicCon to keep up with all the highlights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day