- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nickelodeon has set their Comic-Con plans.
The kids network will head to San Diego with panels for its popular programs, including The Legend of Korra, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and SpongeBob SquarePants, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Legend of Korra will hold its panel on July 19 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in Ballroom 20. Ahead of Comic-Con, Nickelodeon will make available an interactive book, The Legend of Korra: Enhanced Experience, in the iBook store beginning July 2. Concept art, an in-depth look at the characters, animatics, storyboards and more will be featured. (THR has the first look at a page from the “book” above.)
Additionally, Nickelodeon will hold a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Q&A session on July 19 from 2:15 to 3:15 p.m. in Room 6A. A limited-edition poster featuring Casey Jones will go on sale at Comic-Con from July 18, which THR exclusively debuts below. The character of Casey Jones will be voiced by Drake & Josh alum Josh Peck.
A special Comic-Con edition Shredder action figure will also be on sale in San Diego. (See below for a first look.)
Other panels that Nickelodeon will be holding are: “Nick Re-Mix” on July 18 from 2 to 3 p.m. in Room 7AB and SpongeBob SquarePants on July 21 from 1 to 2 p.m. in Room 6A.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day