- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the heels of Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox is now the second studio to lock down its TV offerings for the upcoming run of San Diego Comic-Con.
Scheduling nine series for the July 11-15 event, the entire animation block — including The Simpsons, Family Guy and Futurama — will be in attendance and drama Bones sees a return after a last-minute cancellation in 2011. Sons of Anarchy is the only other noncartoon, with Ryan Murphy‘s Glee and American Horror Story as the two most notable absences — so far.
The only new series on the docket is Comedy Central’s Brickleberry. From creators and executive producers Waco O’Guin and Roger Black, the series most notably enlists the vocal talent of fellow EP Daniel Tosh and will offer a premiere screening ahead of the panel.
Here is 20th Century Fox TV’s complete Comic-Con schedule:
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- Bones (Fox): EPs Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan join stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel, who had to pull out last year, to talk about the pregnancy-sidelined seventh season and the upcoming run of the primetime procedural.
- Bob’s Burgers (Fox): The first of many series from the “Animation Domination” block, the panel and Q&A will feature H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal.
- Brickleberry (Comedy Central): Not on the Comedy Central lineup until September, the cartoon most notably features the vocal talent of familiar network faces Tosh and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia star Kaitlin Olson.
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- Futurama (Comedy Central): The cast of the revived toon, including Billy West (Fry, Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Zapp Brannigan), Katey Sagal (Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender), and Maurice LaMarche (Kif Kroker, Calculon, Morbo) will all be in attendance. Futurama-themed attire is encouraged — and will be rewarded.
- The Simpsons (Fox): 500 episodes into its record-breaking run, the Sunday stalwart returns to SDCC with a substantial tease of the upcoming installment of is annual “Treehouse of Horror” episode.
- Family Guy (Fox): The Comic-Con regulars will come with a sneak peek of the upcoming season and an always tweet-worthy Q&A with Seth MacFarlane.
- American Dad (Fox): MacFarlane returns later in the day one of his many other series, where he’ll be joined by Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman.
SUNDAY, JULY 15
- The Cleveland Show (Fox): Aiming for some sort of record, MacFarlane joins his third panel of the weekend with a screening of the Family Guy spinoff’s fourth-season premiere.
- Sons of Anarchy (FX): Wrapping up the weekend is the always-entertaining series creator Kurt Sutter, who’s will be joined by castmembers Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst and Dayton Callie for a discussion of the world of the FX series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day