- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is ready to sit down to the dinner table with Aisha Muharrar.
The network is teaming with the Parks and Recreation alum for a comedy inspired by Rebecca Harrington’s book I’ll Have What She’s Having: My Adventures in Celebrity Dieting.
From Warner Bros. Television, Muharrar’s single-camera take is described as a unique approach to self-actualization in which a writer emulates the lives of America’s celebrities, notable figures and icons in her weekly column. The misguided exploits of her equally clueless friends add to the pain and humor of becoming an adult.
Muharrar will pen the script and executive produce the comedy, which has received a script plus penalty commitment from the network.
Published in January, Harrington’s book offers a humorous look at the eating habits of the fit and famous in an effort to diet like celebrities.
Muharrar was most recently a co-executive producer on NBC’s Parks and Recreation, where she worked for the beloved comedy’s entire run. She’s repped by UTA and Ziffren Brittenham. Harrington is also with UTA.
I’ll Have What She’s Having is the latest high-concept comedy to sell this development season as broadcast networks have been inspired by the success of Fox’s Last Man on Earth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day