- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Forget the broadcast television late night shows and their drama; cable is where the real spice is at.
On the same day that NBC announced — finally and officially — that Jimmy Fallon would be taking over for Jay Leno as host of the Tonight Show next spring, the one-time (and short-lived) face of that franchise, Conan O’Brien, was seen entirely in the buff, engaging in a psychosexual showdown with Chelsea Handler.
O’Brien, now with TBS, appears nude in the curious clip that aired on Wednesday, standing across from a similarly stripped down Handler, the host of E!’s Chelsea Lately. The two initially face off over who, exactly, deserves a television studio (Handler moved into Conan’s old digs) and its luxurious parking space, but soon enough, it turns into a battle of the sexes (and their respective parts).
No worries: This is very safe for work.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day