- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This just in from O’Brien’s monologue on tonight’s show, I’ll post the video as soon as its available…
Hello, my name is Conan O’Brien, and I may soon be available for children’s parties.
Welcome to NBC. Where our new slogan is, “No longer just screwing up prime-time.”
When I was a little boy, I remember watching “The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson” and thinking “Someday, I’m going to host that show for 7 months.”
NBC says they’re planning to have the late night situation worked out before the Winter Olympics start. And trust me, when NBC says something – you can take that to the bank!
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is still under fire for remarks he made about President Obama’s “blackness.” Sources say Reid could face Congressional censure, or even worse, be promised the “The Tonight Show” at 11:30.
Related: Conan/Leno madness: Parsing the legal ramifications
Related: What’s wrong with Conan O’Brien’s statement
Related: Conan pushes back: Now what?
Related: Letterman: ‘I knocked off another competitor’
Related: Seinfeld: Conan has nothing to complain about
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day