- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Conan O’Brien wants to celebrate his one-year anniversary with TBS in a big way.
To celebrate his growing relationship with TBS, he’ll help bring another couple into the next phase of their relationship by officiating a gay wedding on Conan.
VIDEO: Conan O’Brien Mocks ‘X Factor,’ ‘American Idol,’ Simon Cowell
The late-night host will officiate a wedding on-air during an episode next week, a rep for the show confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The wedding will take place in New York. It’s not just any wedding, however – O’Brien will officiate the wedding of one of his long-time staffers and his partner.
VIDEO: Conan O’Brien Returns to His Old ‘Late Night’ Studio in New York
This opportunity would not have even been available to O’Brien even a couple years ago. New York became the sixth state to legalize gay marriage last June.
Conan debuted on TBS on November 8, 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Boss on Scandoval Revelations in Post-Reunion Interview: “We Wouldn’t Have Told the Full Story Without It”
‘Ted Lasso’ Star Brendan Hunt on Hints of a Ted and Rebecca Romance in Season 3, Possible Spinoff: “Everything Is Possible”
The Young and the Restless
Molly Wolveck, Mother of ‘Young and the Restless’ Star Kate Linder, Dies at 98