- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel won’t be the only late-night host heading to Texas.
He will set up shop at the Majestic Theater, located at 1925 Elm Street. Built in 1921, the venue has hosted comics such as Bob Hope and Mae West.
This marks the second straight year O’Brien will bring Conan to the host city of the NCAA basketball tournament. Last year, Conan filmed a week of shows in Atlanta, where the NCAA Final Four were held. The news also marks the show’s fourth consecutive year it has hit the road since its 2010 debut, traveling to cities like New York City and Chicago.
Meanwhile, Jimmy Kimmel Live! is slated to go to Austin during South by Southwest, along with Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, from March 10-14.
Conan airs Mondays through Thursdays on TBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show