- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 45-year-old actor, best known for his work in numerous memorable ‘80s films, was dressed in all black and surrounded by his all-female band, dressed as angels, hence the band name: Corey’s Angels.
“I know that angels have probably saved me once or twice in my life, and I like helping them as well,” Feldman said. “That’s why I created Corey’s Angels as a way to help girls who are kind of lost and needed to find their way to get their opportunities, their dreams and make them realities.”
The music then kicked off and Feldman began dancing around the stage before going into the vocals of “Go For It,” off the band’s new album, Angelic 2 the Core.
Clips of the performance began circulating on Twitter almost immediately. A few celebs even noticed Feldman’s name trending and poked fun.
So Corey Feldman, the Loch Ness Monster & birtherism are trending.
And…yep, there goes the Trumpet of Gabriel. Gonna start drinking.
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) September 16, 2016
— Josh Gad (@joshgad) September 16, 2016
Watch Feldman’s performance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Thomas Brodie Sangster