- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the filing.
In the papers, which were signed March 23 but filed only Friday, Arquette is seeking joint custody of their 7-year-old daughter, Coco. However, he is not asking for spousal or child support and did not mention any division of property in the documents.
Arquette and Cox met when both were co-starring in 1995’s Scream and then got married June 12, 1999. They announced their separation in October 2010.
The couple also appeared in the horror franchise’s three sequels together and launched a production company, Coquette Productions, whose credits include the TV series Cougar Town and Dirt, both starring Cox.
Arquette recently guest-starred on Cougar Town, which is making the move from ABC to TBS for its upcoming fourth season.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print