- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS is crossing its CSIs.
The network has set a two-part CSI crossover in which the teams from the flagship procedural and spinoff CSI: NY will combine forces for a two-part crossover airing in February.
On CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Detective Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) arrives in Las Vegas to surprise his girlfriend but learns she’s missing. With her hotel room a crime scene, he joins forces with D.B. Russell (Ted Danson) and his Las Vegas CSI team in an effort to find her in an episode slated to air Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 10 p.m.
The search for Mac’s girlfriend continues two nights later in CSI: NY‘s on Friday, Feb. 8 at 9 p.m. when Russell heads to New York to help Taylor but even after catching one of the men responsible for Christine’s kidnapping, they now need to determine if she’s still alive. The case will get personal for Taylor as he wrestles with breaking protocol in an effort to find those responsible.
This marks the first crossover for CSI and CSI: NY and comes after the long-running procedural has featured crossovers with CSI: Miami and other procedurals including Without a Trace.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day