- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prepare to meet Brass’ oft-mentioned yet never-seen wife on CBS’ CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Annabella Sciorra has been tapped to play the spouse of Capt. Jim Brass’ (Paul Guilfoyle), The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Sciorra, whose credits include The Good Wife and The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, will guest star as Nancy in a case that hits close to home for the Brass family. She’ll first appear in the season finale and return for the 14th-season premiere of the CBS procedural.
During the finale, titled “Skin in the Game,” the team will investigate the disappearance of Ellie Brass (Teal Redmann), the captain’s stepdaughter who was last seen in CSI‘s sixth season. The episode will explore Brass’ troubled marriage and the couple’s infidelities.
Tangie Ambrose also will return to play Miss Kitty, who was last seen in Marg Helgenberger‘s final episode in January 2012.
Repped by APA, Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Sciorra has credits that also include The Sopranos, for which she earned a guest actress Emmy nomination, and True Love, which netted her an Independent Spirit Award nom.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day