- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is locking up its original cast members for Season 13.
Eric Szmanda, whose character Greg Sanders has been with the CBS procedural since the series launched in 2000, has inked a new deal with CBS Television Studios to return to the long-running series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Szmanda joins fellow cast members Jorja Fox and George Eads who both re-upped with the studio to return for CSI‘s upcoming 13th season.
Following a tumultuous season that saw the series uprooted from its longtime Thursday time slot to Wednesdays, the billion-dollar franchise saw Ted Danson take over for Laurence Fishburne at the beginning of the season, later being joined by Elisabeth Shue, who replaced Marg Helgenberger.
Peri Gilpin made her debut as the wife to Danson’s D.B. Russell during May’s Season 12 finale, which was up a tenth of a point week-over-week with a 2.4 rating in the key adults 18-49 demographic.
Szmanda is repped by APA and Anonymous Content.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day