- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has enlisted a former Hunter co-star for a defensive role.
Stepfanie Kramer, best known as Detective Dee Dee McCall for six seasons on NBC’s Hunter, will guest star on the network’s long-running procedural, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Kramer will appear in the April 4 “Split Decisions” installment and play Vivian Brentson, an attorney and caring, concerned mother to Zack, one of three identical triplets — who each have criminal records — who grew up independently and were not aware of the others’ existence until winning a trip to Las Vegas.
As previously reported, the episode will also feature Homeland‘s Jackson Pace — who portrays Damian Lewis‘ son on the Showtime drama — as Avery Kiel, a confused kid whose father has been killed.
Kramer most recently guest starred on The CW’s freshman witchy drama The Secret Circle as Diana’s (Shelley Hennig) grandmother. She’s repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and Teitelbaum Artists Group.
CSI airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day