- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
By Nellie Andreeva
Sunday’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” episode, which kicked off a storyline reuniting “Curb” mastermind and “Seinfeld” co-creator LarryDavid with his “Seinfeld” cohorts, delivered the HBO comedy’s bestperformance in more than five years.
“Curb,” featuring Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, JasonAlexander and Michael Richards, drew 1.6 million viewers in itsfirst airing at 9 p.m. and cumulative 2.6 million when thesame-night rerun is factored in.
That is “Curb’s” best performance in more than five years, sinceMarch 14, 2004.
“Curb’s” ratings gain boosted freshman comedy “Bored to Death,”which nabbed its largest audience to date, 1.1 million viewers, up51% from last week. (The total grew to 1.5 for the two Sundayairings of the show combined.)
At 10:30 p.m., “Entourage” ended its sixth season on a high note,drawing 2.5 million viewers, up 21% when compared with lastseason’s finale, and 3 million viewers overall when combined withthe 11:45 p.m. re-airing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day