- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW’s Arrow isn’t shying away from bringing famed characters from its DC Comics counterpart into the fold.
The Stephen Amell drama — which already introduced Kelly Hu to play villainess China White — has added The Huntress to the fold.
Australian actress Jessica De Gouw, whose credits include episodes of Underbelly, Crownies and Tricky Business, will play Huntress, the daughter of a mafia boss who is dead-set on exacting revenge against those who killed her family.
De Gouw will appear in a multiple-episode role, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed, playing the woman also known as Helena Bertinelli.
As first reported by EW, she’s a potential love interest for Amell’s Oliver Queen and fellow vigilante who wants to destroy her father’s ring of organized crime. She’s scheduled to first appear in the sixth episode of the season.
Producers told fans at Comic-Con in July that other DC characters would appear on the series, which stars the ab-tastic Amell as the billionaire’s son who returns home after being presumed dead for five years only to find his beloved city run by the society’s worst.
De Gouw, who joins the recently cast John Barrowman, is repped by RGM, KTM and Jackoway Tyerman.