- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The youth-skewing network on Wednesday scheduled the season finales of several series while setting a premiere date for its six-part Canadian drama The L.A. Complex.
One Tree Hill will wrap its nine-season run on Wednesday, April 4 from 8-10 p.m. with an extended finale that will feature interviews with the show’s stars sharing their favorite moments and memories.
The network will continue airing original episodes of its Sarah Michelle Gellar first-year drama Ringer, concluding with the Tuesday, April 17 finale at 9 p.m.
On Monday, May 14, the network will wrap seasons of Josh Schwartz‘s Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie sat 8 and 9 p.m., respectively.
90210 will conclude its season the following night, on Tuesday, May 15 at 8 p.m.
Season finales of Nikita and Supernatural are set for Friday, May 18 at 8 and 9 p.m., respectively.
The 18th cycle of America’s Next Top Model: British Invasion will crown a winner at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, May 30.
Canadian soap The L.A. Complex, about a group of wannabe stars chasing Hollywood dreams, will kickoff its six-episode run on Tuesday, April 24 at 9 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day