- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The CW has ordered more episodes for four of its returning dramas.
The Hollywood Reporter confirms that the female-skewing network has picked up two additional episodes for the upcoming seasons of veteran primetime soaps Gossip Girl and 90210, bringing their total episode counts to 24. Meanwhile, the net’s Friday dramas Nikita and Supernatural have been picked up for an additional episode each, bringing their totals to 23.
Notably absent is the CW’s popular supernatural series The Vampire Diaries, which will serve as a lead-in for witch drama The Secret Circle — both executive produced by Kevin Williamson.
The net has several midseason series already on tap, including the ninth and final season of One Tree Hill and reality series Framed and Re-Modeled.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
THR Cover Story
Behind The Screen