- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The network will air repeats of Ringer in its place (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) beginning next week in an effort to increase sampling for the Sarah Michelle Gellar drama, which normally airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. following 90210. There is a possibility that the remaining episodes of H8R will air in the summer.
The Mario Lopez-hosted hour premiered to 1.3 million total viewers and a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49, before dipping in its second week to 1.1 million and 0.4. Its third week rose to 1.4 million and 0.6, which featured an appearance by Kim Kardashian. Last night’s episode, featuring The Miz and Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy, dipped to 1.1 million and a 0.4.
H8R, created by Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey, features celebrities confronting people who are not fans of their careers or lifestyles and are tasked to convince them that their preconceived notions are unfounded.
Eva Longoria, Jersey Shore‘s Snooki and The Bachelor‘s Jake Pavelka also appeared on the show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day